May 18, 2010

Bitch Wine


I tried Bitch wine for the first time today. It’s a fairly priced, fine Australian wine with an earthy note. And what I like most about it: its ironic name gives the snobby, serious wine industry a refreshing twist.

The back of the label is quite extraordinary too: It says “Bitch” 77 times, followed by “bitch some more”. It’s up to you to decide what that means… Whatever inspired it, I am happy it arrived.
In case you ran out of ideas what to bring to dinner parties – Bitch wine is a cheeky and cool gift...






Try a new wine today for the first time! 

4 comments:

Ande Lund said...

Hi - I randomly came across your blog today and thought I'd say hello! I attempted to do the very same thing as you're doing last year but only made it to mid-April:

http://365firsts.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the rest of 2010!

Ande

Adventure awaits you.. said...

oh awesome!!! It's extremely hard, and I'm starting to run out of ideas, and lose motivation for sure!! You have any good ones?

Ande Lund said...

To tell you the truth, I really struggled to come up with new ideas every day. Obviously the trickiest days are the ones where you didn’t do anything interesting whatsoever! Then you have to spin something stupid into a “first” (ie: “realizing I’m not as attractive as I thought” or “accepting the fact that Lost is over”)

I’ve always had this grand vision of turning this into a kind of social networking site where people can participate but I think it’s just too much of a commitment.

Adventure awaits you.. said...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean!! I had high hopes at first too :P hahaha... the excitement and thrill of it, is lost and now I struggle daily to come up with at least something, rather than nothing... I hope it doesn't come to "the first time I took a photo of my poop and posted it online!" hahahaha...

I am definitely going to write about Lost :) so sad! But, what a great journey it's been ...

i think you may be the first RANDOM person who has commented on my site.... YAY for firsts :)