May 09, 2010

Emotional Internet Radio


Stereomood is a free internet radio that provides me with the music that best suits my mood or the activities I'm about to do! It's really quite amazing and simple to use. I heard about this through my friend Anna for the first time today, and I'm hooked! All you need is the internet and a good pair of speakers.

Do you need some upbeat cleaning music, or background romantic music? It's all there for you! I sound like I'm advertising for them, but seriously check it out: http://www.stereomood.com and follow them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/stereomood along with the 10,000 other people!

If I'm having trouble finding the best music suitable for a romantic night or a party, Stereomood can easily help me just from the first page: the tagcloud on the homepage suggests a variety of options. I can also save my favourite tracks in playlists to use for a special occasion or to share with whom I want.

Here's a little blurb from their website:





a bit of history

the idea of stereomood was born in february 2007 in milan. giovanni, drained by the "apocalyptica" maurizio played in an exhaustingly loud volume, decided at any cost to provide him with an online tool to listen to, arrange and share the newest tracks from the best international music blogs.
thanks to the amazing effect of eleonora’s sweet and sour peppers – able to awaken even daniele’s brain, already 'retired' for the lethal doses of html and css bugs – a great new insight has droven us towards this first release. why don’t we arrange our mp3 files according to the people moods and activities?
how many times do we get up on a sleepy sunday morning with the desire to play great and lively songs on the spot, without wasting a lot of time looking for the right cd or mp3 file among all the others and losing our temper...? how many times would we love to tidy up our room and dust at the place of music without smoking so many cigarettes while waiting for the right song to be on?
some features are still missing (eh! it's a draft!), but we hope stereomood is going to help you experience music in new, exciting and emotional way.

I'm listening to "DREAMY" right now--- what mood are you in?

No comments: