May 04, 2010

...it's like living in a hotel....

This is the first time in my life I feel like I live in a hotel (but in a good way) . The lobby is beautiful, with modern furniture and art work. The ceilings are VERY high, and you have a view of the pool and amenities as you walk past the 24 hour concierge.

Yes, we have a concierge. What a fancy word! A concierge is an employee who lives on the premises of an apartment building or a hotel and serves as a general property caretaker with duties similar to janitor. Ha! Concierge sounds far better than a janitor, that's for sure! I feel very safe in our building and don't need to worry about burglars or crazies digging through our garbage in the back yard. 

We have an amazing fitness area, with elliptical trainers, bicycles, treadmills, weights, yoga supplies, a t.v. to pass the time and pretty everything you could possible need to get in shape. Sadly, I haven't used the facilities yet; but, this in the plans for near future! The gym over looks the 25 meter pool, hottub, sauna and steam room which you can kind of see in the photo?

If this doesn't seem like a hotel yet, I don't know what will? I think it's luxury, and I feel like a bit of a princess living here.


Here's the pool! It's warm, and 25 meter in length, which means I can start swimming laps more often. its been so long since I've done that! I will surely get into shape, and really have no excuse to have a belly, and flabby arms and a saggy butt. lol.

Doesn't the pool look refreshing ? It's quite shallow all the way around, so there is no diving. But, who cares. I have a 25 meter pool in my basement!

HOW CAN I REALLY COMPLAIN about life right now? Life is sweet.

No comments: