May 12, 2010

Hard Core Bod



Who doesn’t want a hard core bod? Sculpt, chisel and tone in this total body conditioning class that uses a variety of equipment and techniques designed to engage your core muscles while improving muscular strength and endurance in your entire body!-- this is the write-up for the class I tried out for the first time today, with my friend Hayley.

It wasn't so much cardio, as weight training while moving at the same time. It was intense, and VERY challenging for us. Hayley and I continued to look over at each other with death in our eyes. It was great to have her there, as I probably would not have even come to the class if it weren't for her amazing motivation and drive to work-out every day! She's determined, and it has really rubbed off on me. THANKS HAYLEY!!!!!

Ok, this photo gives me the heebie jeebies. Maybe because my head looks too big, or maybe because it doesnt even look like me anymore?!?

This is the first time I've attempted to put my head, on a different body. I have to say, it's really freaky. I probably could have chosen a different face photo. But, I thought it would be hilarious to use the photo I have as my profile photo...

HAHAHAHAH. This really makes me laugh and cry.

can you see me being THIS HARD CORE???

1 comment:

Anna said...

this is hilllllllllarios. Hayleys gonna look like this soon if she keeps going everyday.