February 27, 2010

Quebec House

I had yet to check out the Quebec House as there is only one day left of the Games, so I thought I would today.  I did this one especially for the Blog. I probably wouldn't have gone there otherwise. There was no lineup, which made me think before I even went in, it would be a bust! I hadn't heard very good things about it, so didn't have very high expectations! We walked in and were immediately disappointed.  There wasn't anything to look at or eat. Boooo!  Here is my photo. This blog is boring. The Quebec House was boring. Maybe it was bad timing?!?  That's that. Another first down the drain!

The structure does look quite interesting at night though! It's a brilliant glowing blue color, and from far away looks quite intriguing. I took this photo the night I went to Ontario House..... 

One more day left of the Olympics. So sad!! What am I going to do now for my Blog? This was so easy to find something new everyday. Gold Medal Hockey Game, here we come!!!!!!!

No comments: