April 22, 2010

Ark tshirt-Act of Random Kindness

Today, I received my ARK tshirt in the mail, finally! I've been waiting ever so patiently for it. For those of you who haven't been reading my blog daily, I purchased a tshirt from a company called Ark. (Acts of Random Kindness) It is a not for profit movement reconnecting society through fashion. Their idea: Perform one Act of Random Kindness (an Ark°) every time the brand is worn. The money they make is all put back into spreading their philosophy. Ark° have even launched an underwear range (for undercover kindness!)  It is the greatest idea, and I loved it so much I purchased a t-shirt!


                                                    Here is what the back says:

So, I spent most of today feeling giddy and excited about what Act of Random Kindness I would do for someone. It didn't come to me until about 1pm when I went to check if I had any mail.

How often does someone tell the mail man that he does a great job? How often does someone go out of their way to thank their mail man? I wanted to do exactly that. But how? Since I wasn't about to sit around and wait for him to show up, I thought I'd leave him a message on my mail box!


This is the note I left on my mail box for our Mail Man. It was a simple ARK, but I was proud of it:

No comments: