April 03, 2010

Learn Something Every Day t-shirts

While sitting around the cabin up at Big White, with my iPhone in hand, I found this cute little website where you can learn a new fact everyday. I thought this was a cute website idea, and sort of goes with my theme of something new everyday!  I don't know if they are "actual" facts, but they are entertaining and keep you occupied to say the least.


"Learn Something Every Day is a self initiated daily project by UK based design studio Young. We are a studio adept in brand identity development, illustration, print and interactive design. "



If you really like one of the daily facts, you can purchase a t-shirt. http://cargocollective.com/learnsomethingeveryday#341721/April-3

 Today's fact:  


Learn something new today, and go to this website. Or, if you're looking for a random gift idea this might be the place to go?! 



No comments: