March 10, 2010

4-slot toaster

Today is the first time Matt and I bought a toaster together. HA! So silly. Am I getting desperate for Blog entries? Perhaps. It's not just a toaster, it's a 4-slot toaster. Woooo. Everyone cheer! We can finally eat our breakfast together. This may not seem exciting to some people, but for us this is a happy thing. If we were to eat at the exact same time, one person would be left with soggy, cold toast. There is nothing worse than soggy, cold toast. Bleah. So, we ventured across the Lions Gate Bridge, to Walmart to get ourselves a new 4-slot toaster.

Once we got there, we realized how funny looking all the toasters were. Some looked like old radios, some looked like robots, some looked like plastic boxes. We chose the one that looked like a robot. Why not, right?

As I came home today, all the lights were off in the house, and our toaster was plugged in. When it's plugged in, there are two blue lights on either side that glow very brightly. It made me laugh as I walked in the door, because it looked like we had a live robot on our counter. If only it could talk, and ask me how my day was! That would be an amazing robot toaster. I will show you photos so you can see what I mean :


The greatest feature of our new toaster, is the bagel button. It actually toasts one side, and leaves one side soft. This is an amazing thing, and we will love our robot toaster every day! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's amazing what makes us happy eh? Last week I bought a vegetable peeler that does julienne! I was so tickled the first time I used it that Paul just shook his head!! LOL