March 13, 2010

Puma Shoes

If you look up the word "Puma" on the Wikipedia site, you'll find all kinds of meanings for the word. Check it out here if you are curious! It can be anything from an Italian dune buggy to a Brazilian sports car, to a German fighting infantry vehicle! This sounds all very exciting, but for this blog, I am going to talk about the Puma athletic shoes. Yes, I know, shoes!!!

I've never been the type to really get excited about shoes. I generally buy shoes for the cheap price, and comfort. I don't care about brand names, and generally stay away from popular brands like this, as they charge more because they are popular.  Guess what? These shoes were 50% off, so naturally I was happy about that. Today is the first time I've purchased a pair of Puma shoes. The price definitely helped me make my decision about buying them!

Even better than this, was Sport Chek had a deal on:  Buy 1 get the Second 50% off. Matt bought a pair of Merrell Shoes, which is his favourite brand. They took the 50% off his shoes, which were normally $130.00. They made a mistake, because they should normally take 50% off the lower priced item, right? When we found this out, we ran far far far away as fast fast fast as we could. Muuuahahhahahah. We used a $100 gift card from my "soon to be" Mother-in-Law and ended up only paying 40$ for both pair of sweet shoes.

YAY!!!

I've done almost 2 1/2 months of firsts!! Wow, only 9 1/2 to go!  If you have any good ideas, please share them with me! I am open to suggestions :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it when you get a deal like that!!! whoohoooo!!

Cheers!
Linder