March 04, 2010

iPhone withdrawal

I've gone a whole day without my iPhone. (no, this wasn't done on purpose) I can't find it. And, no this isn't the first time I've lost my phone, but I didn't have a cool phone before so it wasn't as big of deal. This is the first time I've been without my iPhone for almost 24 hours. My iPhone is amazing and I really feel like I've lost part of my soul. This is no joke. Really. Seriously. Not even close. I would kill for it. (haha..ok, maybe that's going too far) I am lost without it. Where will I play ridiculously, time consuming pointless games? How will I find my way on the street without my Google Maps? How will I google someone in the middle of a liquor store without my iPhone? How will I go on IMDB to see if a movie has good reviews? How will I survive without texting for more than one day? How will I live without my Calender and schedule? How will I check my email at work, since we are too poor of a company to afford internet? How will I check my facebook 12893789342748923 times a day? How will I video tape random happenings on the street? How will I survive? ..... Will I survive, is the question! Yes, I'm addicted to it. I will fully admit this, and perhaps I should even go to a Help Meeting about it....hahahah.

The battery has now died, which makes it even more impossible to locate it. Apple should come out with an app to turn your phone on from your computer, and use some kind of alternate secondary battery for times like this.

The commercials say, there is an APP for just about anything?! This should be part of that category. How-to-find-my-phone-when-battery-dies app. COME ON APPLE, GET IT TOGETHER!!!

I will find it because I still feel its presence. It hasn't fully left this world yet. We are connected forever ear to speaker. This will never change. I love you, dear iPhone. I'm coming for you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love this app for losing the phone when the battery is dead...I need it too...every couple days.