March 29, 2010

Ark - Join the Movement!

Ark stands for Acts of Random Kindness: A non for profit movement encouraging Acts of Random Kindness through their tasty ethical Clothing line. Their idea is that you preform one ARK everytime the brand is worm. The clothing acts as a reminder to be kind, allowing you to look good while doing good (hurrah!)  The clothing is also designed so that you are carrying a message, inspiring others to be kindand getting them to think differently aboutthe way life should be lived. It's a symbol for a new way of life through a new kind of clothing :)  Isn't this awesome? I rarely buy clothing for brand names or the message they are trying to convey with the brand; this brand is none like I've ever seen and I will absolutely be buying a tshirt to show my support in this movement.


Go HERE to check out the website, and learn more. They have a pretty small selection of t-shirts, but I imagine as they get bigger they'll have more. I just love the idea of wearing clothing that reminds you to do a random act of kindness when you wear it! It's perfect and exactly something that I would do, especially since this blog has been full of random acts of kindness! :)

I am going to purchase a t-shirt for the first time for reasons other than just buying a tshirt. It has tons of hidden meaning, and will definitely create conversations with people. I can't wait to wear it! This company is based in the UK , so it could take awhile for it to come in the mail, but I am super excited for it.

The t-shirt cost 24Euros, but worth every penny in my eyes. It looks like they are coming out with more products in the near future, so I look forward to checking it out.

Start ARKING now!  Check out the video below for an idea of how to start...
If this video doesn't move you, I don't know what will!

No comments: