March 30, 2010

Coconut Mail

I mailed three whole coconuts today for the first time. Yes, slapped a postage stamp on them and threw them in the mail box. They made quite a loud *THUMP* as they hit the bottom of the mailbox. I saw it done on Myth Busters yesterday, and thought it would be hilarious to try! Adam and Jamie, two of the co-stars on the reality tv series addressed a coconut to themselves, stamped it, and put it in the mail. It later came back to their workshop with no visible damage.....Interesting!


Here's the address, if you do feel the urge to send them a coconut!!  (teehee)




The Mythbusters
Beyond Productions
1268 Missouri Street
San Francisco, CA 94107


Why you ask? Because it's funny, and I can't wait for the people to get it in the mail. At least, I hope they do. Laws in Canada may be different; I guess we'll find out. I am not going to tell you who I mailed it to. It might be you! I bought three of them, because I didn't want to just do one! I sent one to a stranger, (in the hopes they will read my blog and make a comment) and the other two to people I know. :)  *evil laugh* I am not going to post photos of them on here, because you can see the address, so just use your imagination!

Now I'm wondering what else can you mail? A rock perhaps? Maybe a piece of wood? I might try this some day as well. What funny things can you think of that might be sent through the mail? Mail something strange today to a friend and make them laugh!

Good times...

No comments: