January 25, 2010

Buy a little Something Something

howitworksArrows.jpg
I found this really unique website CLICK HERE -The Something Store- and I thought it was interesting enough, that I would take the risk! It was started in Long Island, New York, and all the reviews I read about it, were quite positive! Basically, you buy something and you don't know what this something is until you get it in the mail. I don't know about you, but I thought this was hilarious and loved the surprise aspect!  Here's what the message on the website says: Your Something May Be Anything
It may be something you need, something you want or something you desire. Yours may be a cool gadget, rare book, table game, handmade necklace, reverse clock, box of gourmet chocolates, popular video game, big-box retailer gift card, the latest version of a software, a set of kitchen knives, a pair handmade earrings, garden tool, kitchen appliance, unique home decor item, electronic equipment, magazine subscription, office supply item ...
Your something will most likely be brand new, though it may also be refurbished.
Guaranteed Fun, Guaranteed Value
Simply, we guarantee that your something will have over $10 in value, per MSRP, or we will refund the difference..

Here is a few items they have shipped recently: 
ST31.jpgST275.jpgST36.jpgST287.jpgST46.jpgST263.jpg
So, there ya go! Today my first was spending money on something, and having no clue what I'm getting for that money. It's a gamble, right? I will keep you posted on what I end up getting. Hopefully it's something, rather than nothing. I have a feeling it'll be goooood!
I'm going to be optimistic. I can always just re-gift it next year at our Tacky Gift exchange at Christmas time.. muuhhhahahah!

Try something random, or different you wouldn't normally do- TAKE A RISK!


Order date: Jan 25, 2010 11:54 PM PST
 Google order number: 7778729825789** Jennifer Drage

 Shipping Status
 Qty
Item
  Price

  Not yet shipped
 1
One Something  -  One random item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So! What did you get?

Adventure awaits you.. said...

Well, i got a really pretty necklace! It wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped. I have a milion necklaces so I just added it to my collection. ..... still a SUPER fun idea though :)