January 13, 2010

Tallest Penny Tower-88!



My first today was to break this dude's record of the 'Tallest Penny Tower' of 84 pennies! It seemed like it would be very easy; boy was I wrong! I made it to 88 pennies, but with three attempts. Woo-hoo!

Have you ever tried to break a Universal Record? I'm not sure how this measures up to the Guinness Records but it was definitely entertaining, to say the least. I urge you to check out this website: Universal Record Database as it's hilarious and it can entertain you for quite some time. Search for "Tallest Penny Tower"!

Side note: (I'm also thinking of organizing an actual Guinness Record Attempt of my own: "Calling all Jennifers! - Let's attempt a Guiness Record, by having the most people with the name Jennifer in one place at a time" I think this would be awesome, and very doable because we are everywhere, and soon we will take over the world! " Stay tuned for this in the near future ....

Here's my video of the Tallest Penny Tower: I got this message after I submitted it to the website: "Thank you for submitting your record attempt. A confirmation has been emailed to you. The URDB moderators will now review your attempt, a process which may take up to 7 days."

I'll let you all know what happens. Keep your fingers crossed! *I MADE IT ON THE URDB.COM website for a few days as the Tallest Penny Tower, however someone recently has beat it! Argh..... maybe i will try to beat her?!)


No comments: