January 02, 2010

Julie&Julia: my inspiration



I've had this really amazingly, super-duper fun idea, and I felt like I needed to share it! I've never written a blog before, but after watching the movie "Julie&Julia" I've been inspired!

I'm going to spend the next 365 days trying something new every day. It's not an original idea by any means, but it's mine and I'm excited about it! I'm doing this for me, because life is short. I am doing this for my own entertainment and insanity. I encourage whoever might be reading this to do the same!

I will try anything from deboning a duck (thanks Julia Child) to learning a new skill like knitting, to swimming in the ocean in the winter, to riding a bull (well, maybe not) , to bungy jumping! These will be things I've always wanted to try or completely random spontaneous ideas! I will post photos or videos with each new "first". ..

If you have any ideas, or want to join in the fun, let me know! The more the merrier :)

Have a wonderful 2010! Enjoy every minute as though it may be your last~

~Jenn

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey Jenn, I have blogged for years, on 2 different blogs. I also make some spare $ blogging. I've linked you up on mine. Can't wait to see all the fun things you are going to do!

Kim said...

I love it...so much fun! Your posts are very interesting already. Can't wait to read more.

Marissa said...

oh... i'll take you bull riding.. ;)